Refrigeration Warranty Registration
Read The Following Warranty Information and Complete The Form at The Bottom
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Admiral Craft warrants to the original purchaser of every new-Admiral Craft refrigerated unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of one (1) year from the date of original installation or 15 months after shipment date from Admiral Craft , whichever occurs first.
Any parts covered by this warranty that are examined and determined by Admiral Craft to have been defective within one (1) year of original installation or fifteen (15) months after shipment date from manufacturer, whichever occurs first, shall be repaired or replaced as stated below. Admiral Craft shall be deemed to have fully complied with its obligation under the foregoing warranties by electing either one of the following procedures, at the sole discretion of Admiral Craft.
- Furnishing a replacement part, freight collect, in even exchange for the returned part, freight collect.
- Receiving the defective part, freight collect; repairing it; and returning it, freight collect.
ADDITIONAL FOUR YEAR COMPRESSOR PART WARRANTY
In addition to the (1) one year warranty stated above, Admiral Craft warrants its hermetically and semi-hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of four (4) additional years from the date of original installation but not to exceed five (5) years and three (3) months after shipment from manufacturer.
Compressors determined by Admiral Craft to have been defective within this extended time period will, at Admiral Craft s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity.
The four (4) year extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically and semi-hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and does not apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly any other electrical component, etc.
134A (404A) COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
The four year compressor warranty detailed above will be voided if the following procedure is not carefully adhered to:
- This system contains R134A (R404A) refrigerant and polyol ester lubricant. The Polyol ester lubricant has rapid moisture absorbing qualities. If long exposure to the ambient conditions occur, the lubricant must be removed and replaced with new. Listed below are the approved lubricants for the Tecumseh compressors.
- ICI-Emkarate RL 184
- Mobile Artic 22A
Failure to comply with recommended lubricant specification will void the compressor warranty.
- Dryer replacement is very important and must be changed when a system is opened for servicing. Dryer must be used with XH-9 desiccant.
- Micron level vacuums must be achieved to insure low moisture levels in the system. 500 microns or lower must be
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
Admiral Crafts obligation under warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than expressly covered by this warranty.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE. This warranty is not assignable and applies in favor of the original
purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Admiral Craft is not responsible for economic loss: profit loss or special, indirect, or
consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims
whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE,
FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD. Admiral Craft is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that Admiral Craft determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or an Act of God.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. There are no
other warranties, express, implied or statutory, except the one(1) year warranty and the additional four(4) year compressor warranty as described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including
implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- TRANSPORTATION COSTS. Admiral Craft will accept parts covered under this warranty freight collect, provided that
shipment has received prior approval. Admiral Craft is not responsible for any other transporation costs, but will ship freight collect parts either repaired or replaced under these warranties.
- WARRANTY CLAIMS. All claims should include: model number of the cooler, the serial number of the cabinet, proof of
purchase, date of installation, and all pertinent information supporting the existence of the alleged defect. Any action or breach of these warranty provisions must be commenced within one (1) year after that cause of action has occurred.